Soundboard Design Workshop
Featuring Sheldon Schwartz and David Freeman
Summer of 2017
This course is designed for someone who has experience building 2 or more guitars and want to analyze and improve their soundboard's response.
A six day workshop that will teach you about:
- Analyzing the properties of braces and bracing design
- Thicknessing the top, including graduation, voicing, and tuning.
- Soundhole placement, size, and shape.
- Bracing the top
- Shaping and voicing the braces and top
- Bending an armrest in the top, and binding technique.
Come and learn from two masters and glean the wisdom of over 50 combined years of experience.
Tuition: $1990.00 due on the first day of the course. (450.00 registration deposit)
Accomodations: $100.00 for Dorm space or Trailer Parking.